Priyanka heads for London to shoot The Sky Is Pink
Published : 09 Oct 2018, 16:42
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who has been shooting for Shonali Bose's 'The Sky Is Pink' has reportedly left for London to kick off the next schedule of the film. The actress was on Sunday clicked by the shutterbugs at the Mumbai airport.
Firstpost quoted a source, close to the development, saying that after completing the first schedule in August in Mumbai, the crew will begin shooting major portions of the film in UK between 10 to 21 October, which is where Aisha has grown up. The director has apparently done the recce of the location and is currently preparing for the extensive shooting schedule.
Last month, Priyanka shared a picture from the sets of the film in which she is seen in a Bengali bride avatar and a spot boy is styling her hair with a cloth iron.
'The Sky Is Pink' revolves around Aisha Chaudhary, to be essayed by Zaira Wasim, who was born with an immune deficiency disorder and was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis at age 13. As per reports, Priyanka will be joined in by Farhan and Zaira in London, who plays her husband and daughter respectively in the film.
- Most viewed
- Man sentenced to death in Khagrachhari for wife’s murder
- Indian minister sues woman alleging sexual harassment for defamation
- Bangladesh set example of religious harmony, says PM
- Cabinet clears draft Broadcast Law, 2018
- US headed to Women's World Cup with 6-0 win over Jamaica
- Prime Minister to leave for KSA tomorrow
- Durga Puja begins today
- 15 October Events
- 15 October Births
- #MeToo India: Vinta Nanda alleges Alok Nath raped her
- Google Plus to close after bug leaks personal information
- Second nuclear plant to be constructed in Barisal: PM
- India's #MeToo comes amid calls for 2013 law's enforcement
- I don’t endorse this behaviour: Farah Khan on Sajid Khan’s #MeToo cases
- Priyanka heads for London to shoot The Sky Is Pink
- Neha Dhupia, Soha Ali come in support of Tanushree Dutta
- Mexican couple may have killed as many as 20 women
- Top reasons for joint pain during pregnancy