13.04pc pass Dhaka University ‘Ka’ unit entry tests
Published : 03 Oct 2018, 15:56
Results for admission test of Dhaka University’s ‘Ka’ unit under Science faculty for 2018-2019 academic session were published on Wednesday with a pass rate of 13.04 percent.
DU Vice-chancellor Prof Dr Md Akhtaruzzaman announced the result at the central admission office in the campus at 1 pm.
A total of 10,117 among 77,572 admission seekers passed the test for the available 1,750 seats, said the VC.
The results can be viewed from the university website (www.admission.eis.du.ac.bd) or via short message service (SMS) on any mobile operator service.
The successful students have to be file and submitted the “choice form” on the website within 3:00pm, September 17 to 3:00pm, October 31.
The one-hour long Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based entry test was held on September 28.
- Most viewed
- Man sentenced to death in Khagrachhari for wife’s murder
- Indian minister sues woman alleging sexual harassment for defamation
- Bangladesh set example of religious harmony, says PM
- Cabinet clears draft Broadcast Law, 2018
- US headed to Women's World Cup with 6-0 win over Jamaica
- Prime Minister to leave for KSA tomorrow
- Durga Puja begins today
- 15 October Events
- 15 October Births
- #MeToo India: Vinta Nanda alleges Alok Nath raped her
- Google Plus to close after bug leaks personal information
- Second nuclear plant to be constructed in Barisal: PM
- India's #MeToo comes amid calls for 2013 law's enforcement
- I don’t endorse this behaviour: Farah Khan on Sajid Khan’s #MeToo cases
- Priyanka heads for London to shoot The Sky Is Pink
- Neha Dhupia, Soha Ali come in support of Tanushree Dutta
- Mexican couple may have killed as many as 20 women
- Top reasons for joint pain during pregnancy