Dhaka University admission tests begin today
Published : 14 Sep 2018, 11:56
The tests for admission into first year honours courses at Dhaka University under session 2018-19 begin on Friday with entry test of ‘Ga’ unit, reports UNB.
The one-hour admission test will be held from 10 am to 11 am at 54 centres on the university campus and outside the campus.
A total of 26,960 students applied against 1,250 seats in departments under the Business Studies faculty, said a DU press release on Thursday.
The admission test of ‘Cha’ unit (General Knowledge part) under the Faculty of Fine Art will be held at 10 am to 11 am on September 15 (Saturday) while that of its Drawing part on September 22.
No electronic device, including calculator, mobile phone and electronic watch, will be allowed into the exam halls, the release added.
- Most viewed
- Man sentenced to death in Khagrachhari for wife’s murder
- Indian minister sues woman alleging sexual harassment for defamation
- Bangladesh set example of religious harmony, says PM
- Cabinet clears draft Broadcast Law, 2018
- US headed to Women's World Cup with 6-0 win over Jamaica
- Prime Minister to leave for KSA tomorrow
- Durga Puja begins today
- 15 October Events
- 15 October Births
- #MeToo India: Vinta Nanda alleges Alok Nath raped her
- Google Plus to close after bug leaks personal information
- Second nuclear plant to be constructed in Barisal: PM
- India's #MeToo comes amid calls for 2013 law's enforcement
- I don’t endorse this behaviour: Farah Khan on Sajid Khan’s #MeToo cases
- Priyanka heads for London to shoot The Sky Is Pink
- Top reasons for joint pain during pregnancy
- Neha Dhupia, Soha Ali come in support of Tanushree Dutta
- Mexican couple may have killed as many as 20 women