New Incredible Redmi Note 7 Pro
Published : 16 Mar 2019, 13:28
Xiaomi’s latest mid-range smartphone, the Redmi Note 7 Pro has been launched in India for 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant and 6GB RAM for 128GB internal storage variant.
The smartphone can be availed in Neptune Blue, Nebula Red and Space Black colour options starting.
Powering the Redmi Note 7 Pro is a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU mounted on it. It gets a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass LTPS in-cell display with a resolution of 2340 ×1080 pixels. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10.
The hybrid dual sim smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery. Redmi Note 7 Pro gets a dual rear camera setup with a 48MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture and a 5MP secondary camera. It also features a 13MP front camera for portraits shots. It gets a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and the smartphone has a splash-proof coating on it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Specs
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass LTPS in-cell display
- 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness
- 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash-proof (P2i nano-coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA TAS2563
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 4
- Most viewed