Best Bites: Snickerdoodle apple pie bites
Published : 12 May 2018, 15:34
Is that sweet tooth calling? Then try these delicious snickerdoodle apple pie bites!
Check out the recipe on this week.
- 1 package Krusteaz snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, butter and cookie mix.
- Scoop out the dough and roll into 24 balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and then place each ball into the prepared mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges turn slightly golden brown. Make an indention in the top of each cookie by pressing the back of a tablespoon into each cookie cup.
- Cool for 3-5 minutes and then use a knife to pop out each cookie cup. Place the cookie on a wire rack to cool.
- Prepare apple pie filling by chopping up the apples in the filling into small pieces. Scoop the pie filling into each of the cookie cups. Top with a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping.
- Most viewed