Written tests for 38th BCS begin today
Published : 08 Aug 2018, 13:24
The 38th Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) written examinations begin today across the country.
The candidates will not be allowed to carry any kind of watches, books, calculators and other electronic tools during the tests, said Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Violators of the rules will have their instruments seized; even their candidacy might be cancelled and declared unqualified for other recruiting tests of the PSC.
BPSC on Tuesday issued a press release asking the examinees not to bring items including watches, mobile phones, electronic devices, calculator, papers, books, bank credit cards or anything similar to it and bags in the exam halls.
The aspirants will not be allowed to cover their ears as well or wear any kind of ornaments; it said adding that a sufficient number of watches will be provided in all examination halls for the candidates to see the time.
The written test for compulsory subjects of the 38th BCS is going to be held from today and it will be continued till August 13 while the tests for the optional subjects will be held on the first week of September.
- Most viewed
- Befitting reply awaits Padma Bridge “conspirators”: Prime Minister
- Female UP member dies as sharee gets tangled with wheel in Sylhet
- Prime Minister leaves for Saudi Arabia today
- Maha Saptami being celebrated
- US headed to Women's World Cup with 6-0 win over Jamaica
- Bangladesh set example of religious harmony, says PM
- Cabinet clears draft Broadcast Law, 2018
- Indian minister sues woman alleging sexual harassment for defamation
- Man sentenced to death in Khagrachhari for wife’s murder