No e-token, online appointment require for students to deposit Indian tourist visa application
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:39
Students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges or universities can deposit tourist visa applications on walk-in basis from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on October 22.
No e-token or a prior online appointment would be required to deposit tourist visa application during the period, an Indian High Commission press statement said here today.
The students willing to get Indian visa, have to deposit their application at visa application centre( House No- 12, Road No- 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212) on that day.
However, the students should carry their original ID cards issued by the university or college and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
"This is a goodwill gesture extended to university students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh," the statement added.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors