National Women's Chess begins Saturday
Published : 19 Aug 2017, 17:16
The WALTON 37th National Women's Chess Championship begins tomorrow (Saturday) at Bangladesh Chess Federation (BCF) hall-room of National Sports Council old building.
It's an open event for all women's and girls' players,reports BSS.
Interested players from district can also enroll their names with entry fees and official letters from their respective District Sports Associations.
The event will be held in nine round Swiss-League system.
- Most viewed
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Aretha Franklin made ‘Respect’ a feminist anthem
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Bangladesh won’t see killers reign again: PM
- Prime minister says Khaleda too involved in 15 Aug coup
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Sloane Stephens reaches Rogers Cup semifinals
- India's First Female SWAT Team Starts Work
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Man linked to reality TV star Bethenny Frankel found dead