Signal 3 to continue for maritime ports
Published : 20 Sep 2017, 13:18
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal number three as deep convection is taking place over North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh, said a special bulletin of Met office on Wednesday.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay have been advised to come close to the coast and proceed with caution till further notice.
Day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
Today's sunset would be in Dhaka at 5:57 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at 5:47 am.
- Most viewed
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern may be first leader to give birth while in office
- Magura teenage girl ‘kills self’ for smartphone
- 19 January Deaths
- 19 January Births
- 19 January Events
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Tarana for women’s equal participation in filmmaking
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina