Signal 3 to continue for maritime ports
Published : 20 Sep 2017, 13:18
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal number three as deep convection is taking place over North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh, said a special bulletin of Met office on Wednesday.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay have been advised to come close to the coast and proceed with caution till further notice.
Day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
Today's sunset would be in Dhaka at 5:57 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at 5:47 am.
- Most viewed
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- 18 August Events
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Deaths
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu