No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
Published : 17 Aug 2018, 18:27
Tinsel town’s favourite lovebirds Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are getting hitched in Italy on November 20, 2018, at a private ceremony.
And in the age of social media, the actors have decided to ban the use of mobile phones at their wedding venue.
According to the latest reports in DNA, “They have asked guests to not bring their cell phones to the ceremony. Considering the fact that it will be a destination wedding, there will be fewer people and all the arrangements will be in place. While the two, in all likelihood, will share pictures with their fans eventually, they hope this step will help them guard their privacy.”
The picturesque Lake Como in Italy is the perfect location for a destination wedding and if speculations are to be believed, they will tie the knot there only.
Murmurs of Deepika and Ranveer’s wedding have been doing the rounds since January after the couple’s parents met. And the guest list consists of merely 30 people, reports say.
Weeks back, the two were spotted in Florida on a secret vacation with Deepika’s sister Anisha Padukone. They were seen walking hand-in-hand, trying to avoid cameras.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors