National Bank donates Tk 3cr to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund
Published : 24 Aug 2017, 15:21
National Bank Limited has donated Tk 3 crore to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund under its CSR activities to support the recently unprecedented flood affected people of the North and Central region of the country.
The Directors of NBL, Rick Haque Sikder & Ron Haque Sikder and the Director of Sikder Group, John Haque Sikder & Sean Haque Sikder formally handed over the cheque of Tk.3.00 crore to the Honorable Prime Minister at Prime Minister’s Office on August 23, 2017, Wednesday.
- Most viewed
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern may be first leader to give birth while in office
- Magura teenage girl ‘kills self’ for smartphone
- 19 January Deaths
- 19 January Births
- 19 January Events
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Tarana for women’s equal participation in filmmaking
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina